MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation is one of the most iconic foundation formulations in the world. Although many assume Studio Fix is simply a full coverage, matte foundation, it can actually be used in so many ways to achieve a variety of finishes.
We’ve teamed up with MAC to show you how to create three different base looks with Studio Fix so you can fall in love with the must-have formulation all over again.
With a few simple tricks you can use your MAC Studio Fix Fluid to create a natural, skin-like finish.
- Begin by applying MAC Prep + Prime Skin all over your complexion, gently smoothing the product into your skin.
- Pour a small amount of MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation on to the back of your hand to ensure you apply just the right amount of product.
- Taking MAC Prep + Prime Fix+, spritz your MAC 159S Duo Fibre Blush Brush until slightly damp.
- Using the damp brush, take Studio Fix from the back of your hand and lightly apply all over your skin, starting from the centre of your face.
- Brighten with MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter by lightly dotting the product on the skin under your eyes and blend with your damp brush.
- Finally, complete your look by misting MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ all over your complexion.