The perfect team of skin care products and beautifying breakfast juice will give you the healthiest, glowing looking skin. My skin care secret to flawless glowing skin is definately my green goddess juice. I have this juice nearly every morning which includes ingredients that will repair, clear, hydrate and give you amazing skin. A green juice is a great way to get veggies in in your breakfast but don’t worry my recipe tastes just like a fruit juice.
My Green goddess juice
- 2 Apples
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 1 Cup kale
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Lemon (peeled)
- Half of cucumber
- 1 Cup coconut water
- 2 Table spoons of Greens Super Powder
- Juice all of the fruits and vegetables and add coconut water and stir in supper greens powder sever over ice with a straw.
My morning skincare routine for glowing skin
- Cleanse with REN hot cloth cleanser. A 2 step cleanser that acts as a makeup remover, cleanser and gentle exfoliator. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth and radiant looking.
- Tone with Caudalie beauty elixir. This is the most refreshing toner used on the models backstage at fashion week by makeup artists this refreshes, hydrates and relaxes your skin. A spritz of this in the morning helps to wake up my skin and eaves it glowing. Throw in your bag and use throughout the day over makeup for a pick me up. ( Its my favourite travelling skin companion to).
- Hydrate with Liquid gold perfecting mineral bronzing beads. Helps to smooth and plump my skin whilst adding a bronzy glow perfect for summer.
- Moisturise with Alpha H liquid gold rejuvenating cream Hydration is the key to younger, smoother fresher looking skin. This moisturiser instantly hydrates my skin without feeling thick and sticky. My skin looks younger and healthier.
Don’t forget to drink water through out the day. I try to drink 3 litres or more a day. Try it you will see amazing changes in your skin.
You can check out more of my skin beautifying juices over at http://www.hollieshealthylifestyle.com.