We officially can’t stop eating Mini Eggs – and with Easter weekend right around the corner, we thought now would be a good time to share some cute, mini egg-inspired Easter nail art that is easy to do (and even easier on your waistline!)
For these nails, you will need:
- A mixture of bright and pastel nail varnishes (we went with a selection of polishes from the gorgeous Deborah Lippmann range).
- A light brown and a dark red shade for the pattern (we chose the nails inc. polish in Hyde Park Mews and the Nailtiques Nail Lacquer with Protein in Tokyo)
- A dotting tool (like this Orly one!)
- A matte top coat (we used the Ciate Mattnificent Matte Top Coat)
And here’s how you do it:
- Paint each nail a different colour and leave until completely dry.
- On a piece of card, put a dash of the brown polish in with the red and mix with your dotting tool.
- Add speckles of the brown/red shade onto each nail using the dotting tool. Make sure it’s in keeping with the random and slightly ‘messy’ look of the surface of an actual mini egg.
- Leave until completely dry and complete your design with a matte top coat.
And there you have it! Easter-themed nails with minimum effort – your nails will look good enough to eat!
Are you going to give this a try? If you have any Easter nail tutorials of your own, be sure to let us know in the comments!
– See more at: https://www.lookfantastic.com/blog/nails/easter-nail-art-tutorial/#sthash.YhreJVWc.dpuf