If you were at London Fashion Week this year, you will have noticed an array of different and equally fabulous looks; whether it be from the fashion industry, or the makeup and hair world. One of our favourite shows to date, displayed Kristian Aadnevik’s AW15 Collection complimented by the very skillful hand of Lord & Berry and their 1800’s English Rose inspired makeup artistry. The red lip game was strong, looking even better with their beautiful shimmery eye detail, so we thought we’d let you in on their little secret – and show you how to get the look too.
1. As this look was inspired by Mikeala, the wife of wartime hero The Duke of Wellington, the base of your face should be clean and matte. Use only the Lord & Berry Illuminizer to highlight and the concealer to cover up any blemishes or imperfections.
2. Define your cheekbones with a dusting of the Lord & Berry Bronzer and highlight the apples of your cheeks by using the Lord & Berry Blusher, in peony shade.
1. Blend your Lord & Berry eyeliner closely along the upper lash line to add definition and open up your wider eye line.
2. Apply Seta Eyeshadow Espionage over the eye lid for your base layer.
3. Brush the second Seta Eyeshadow Frost Jewel in towards the middle to build a gorgeous golden brown shine.
4. Finish off by opening your eyes with the Lord & Berry Scuba Extreme Waterproof Mascara.
5. Brush your brows and add a little colour with the Lord & berry Magic Brow – make sure to choose a colour that’s a little darker than your eyebrows for added definition.
If you’re trying out this sensual, feminine look – make sure to tag us @lookfantastic! Let us know what you think in the comments box below!