You might not think that a hand cream could be that exciting, but enter the Aurelia Aromatic Brighten and Repair Hand Cream.
Our Beauty Discoveries blog campaign is made up of products that we have tried and loved, and this hand cream is unlike any other when it comes to delivering intense softness and a calming, botanical scent that instantly soothes frayed nerves.
The cream itself is also free from chemical nasties and synthetic ingredients, so you know you are only using the finest product on your delicate skin.
What makes the Aurelia Aromatic Hand Cream So Special?
This hand cream contains a blend of natural botanicals and plant extracts that work to deliver intense nutrition into the skin…
- Cassia Senna – This unique herb has a similar effect on the skin to Hyaluronic Acid, helping the skin to retain moisture and stay hydrated. It can also help to soothe minor skin conditions, making it a great ingredient if you are suffering eczema due to the colder winter weather.
- Baobab – This is considered a “super-fruit” superfood, and is incredibly rich in omega oils to intensely nourish the skin. It is brilliantly moisturising, protecting the skin from cold and harsh weather conditions, while the high percentage of omega fatty acids in it help to reduce inflammation on the skin’s surface.
- Kigelia Africana – You may not have heard of this one (we hadn’t either), but for your hands, it’s a brilliant ingredient. As the skin on your hands tends to be one of the most delicate parts of your body, it can be one of the first areas to show skin ageing. Kigelia Africana has incredible firming properties, keeping your skin toned and free from fine lines and wrinkles.
The Aurelia Breathing Ritual
If you are feeling a little stressed out between Christmas and New Year, whether you are running in and out of work or have an abundance of toys scattered around the house, Aurelia recommend just taking a few minutes out of your day to breathe deeply and re-centre yourself.
- Apply the hand cream and rub well into hands.
- Cup your hands around your nose and breathe in for 3 seconds.
- Breathe out and repeat the process 10 times to find your balance.