The MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadows are a gorgeous range of lid colours with iridescent and prismatic finishes for all over glimmer.
The formula itself is a unique hybrid, which gives the silkiness of a cream, the finish of a powder and the blendability of a liquid, thanks to its liquid powder technology, which glides over the skin.
The shadow itself lasts for up to 6 hours on the lid, and can be used both wet and dry to create a light shimmer or high shine finish. There are no fillers in the shadow, and instead just contains pure colour pigments, which is what gives the shadows their incredible colour payoff.
- A Natural Flirt – This gorgeous pearlised pink shadow is the perfect colour for an iridescent and angelic shine on the lids.
- Evening Grey – Swipe this sultry silver across your lids when you want to do a modern take on the smokey eye.
- Grand Galaxy – This iridescent purple adds a beautiful hint of dark shimmer to your eyes for an evening look.
- Havana – This bronzed copper shade creates a lovely warmth on the skin; perfect for summer nights.
- Legendary Lure – This sea-foam azure-blue shade is singed with grey shimmer to create a light smokey hue.
- Lunar – Stay royal with this sapphire-blue shadow, that can be built up to the intensity you like.
- Ready To Party – This candy-lilac shade is gorgeous on the lids, but also looks perfect used as a liner to add dimension to the eyes.
- Rich Core – A shimmering dusky pink shade, this is ideal for everyday wear.
- Smoky Mauve – For a mix between pale and dark, opt for this iridescent light mauve which looks great on all skin tones.
- Stolen Moment – This dark cashmere shade is the perfect tone of taupe for creating a warm, bronzed eye look.
- Stylishly Merry – This candy pink shade is slightly darker and duskier than a baby pink and is beautiful when swiped onto the lids.
MAC Eyeshadow x 9
These 4 different palettes contain all the colours and finishes you need to create your perfect eye look. With 9 shades to choose from, you can wear each one individually or layer them together to create a unique and gorgeous makeup look.
This gorgeous palette contains a range of shimmering and matte shades to help you create both golden and bronze eye looks. The colours look perfect with a tanned and contoured look, to make your eyes standout.
- Cozy Grey – Matte cool steel.
- Kitties – Frosted Peach.
- Georgia Peach – Matte apricot.
- Ricepaper – Frosted golden peach.
- Creative Copper – Lustre dark cream.
- Cork – Satin golden mocha.
- Don’t Tell – Lustre shimmering brown.
- Aromatic – Matte dark brown.
- Pepper Please – Velvet shimmering bronze.
These dark rose shades are excellent for warmer complexions, and people who like the idea of a smokey eye without the smokiness. As smokey black and grey shades can sometimes look too harsh on certain skin tones, this palette is the perfect compromise.
- Honey Lust – Lustre bronze-tinged peach.
- Poppyseed – Satin light mauve.
- Quarry – Matte muted plum.
- Antiqued – Veluxe Pearl ash bronze.
- Embark – Matte red-brown.
- #Noir – Velvet deep brown with golden pearls.
- Haux – Satin burnt rose.
- Star Violet – Veluxe Pearl pink plum.
- Sketch – Velvet claret wine with shimmer.
This palette looks lovely all year round thanks to its combination of pale and dark dusky pink shades. The shimmering and matte finishes can be used together to build up colour, and then seal with a shine.
- M.A.Cnificent Me! – Frosted candy.
- Quiet Time – Frosted bronze shimmer.
- Dance in the Dark – Velvet cool brown.
- Fabulous DNA – Frosted pink shimmer.
- Pleasing to the Eye – Matte rose pink.
- Sable – Velvet golden plum with shimmer.
- Frankly Frosty – Matte grey taupe.
- In My Element – Lustre silver pearl.
- Cool Complement – Matte cool brown.
This gorgeous palette has a range of pale shades that can be used on a number of different skin tones to create a gorgeous eye makeup look. The palette itself looks gorgeous in the summer months, pared with golden bronze skin, and also in the winter, when you don’t want too harsh a colour on a paler complexion.
- New Nude – Satin candy highlighter.
- Fresh Innocence – Frosted cream.
- Spice Bar – Satin grey taupe.
- Flounce – Matte pastel pink.
- Restless Rose – Satin rose mauve.
- Free Roaming – Veluxe Pearl dark lavender.
- Spring Moon – Frosted baby blue.
- Greystroke – Satin pale moss.
- Sweet Green – Satin muted green.
MAC Eyeshadow x 15
These jumbo eye shadow palettes for both makeup novices and pros’ who want to play around with makeup to create their perfect look. With a huge range of finishes, including shimmer and matte, as well as 15 different shades, you can create never-ending looks.
This palette has been created with cool-toned shadows for a neutral and frosted look. You can layer the shadows together for a unique look, use them as liners for a shimmering finish, or use them wet for a more intense look.
- Flounce – Matte chalky pink.
- Sweet Allure – Satin ballet pink.
- Sun Tweaked – Frosted baby coral.
- After Dusk – Veluxe Pearl rose.
- Blackberry – Matte plum brown.
- Pick Me Up – Matte pale cream.
- Cozy Grey – Matte dove grey.
- Crushed Clove – Frosted olive gold.
- Deception – Frosted golden chocolate.
- Brun – Satin black brown.
- Silver Fog – Lustre silver pearl.
- French Clay – Frosted pale grey.
- Cumulus – Frosted cloud.
- Pearled Earth – Veluxe Pearl blue grey.
- Black Tied – Velvet night with silver pearl.
For a bronzed and warm look, the MAC Warm Palette is simply stunning. Perfect to accompany a contoured complexion and tanned skin, the palette has a selection of 15 matte and shimmering shades which warm up the skin and leave your eyes radiant and glowing.
- Hey – Pearl metallic coral.
- Warm Breeze – Satin baby coral.
- Gingersnap – Frosted rose pink.
- Dark Brew – Velvet chocolate with pink pearl.
- Dance in the Dark – Matte brown.
- Brule – Satin cream.
- Vanilla Extract – Frosted warm beige.
- Honey Lust – Lustre bronze peach.
- Amber Lights – Frosted peach shimmer.
- Saddle – Matte golden brown.
- Lemon Tart – Veluxe Pearl metallic gold.
- Creative Copper – Lustre frosted gold.
- Butterfudge – Satin gold mocha.
- Divine Decadence – Velvet soft bronze.
- Unwind – Veluxe Pearl dark olive.
This gorgeous baked mineral shadow has incredible shimmer and colour payoff thanks to its unique formulation. Made with a baked powder, which is moulded onto terracotta tiles and left for 24 hours to set, the shadow is different than traditional powders, which are pressed into metal pans straight away. This makes the product super light and easily blendable on the skin, so you can build up to your desired intensity.
The shadow can either be applied dry for a light wash of shimmering colour, or wet for a more intense payoff.
- Cinderfella – Like its namesake, this shadow looks like the mineral black soot Cinderella became so well-known for. Infused with silver pearl, which looks like her gorgeous glass slippers, this shadow colour is a darker, more masculine take on a classic fairy-tale.
- Gilt By Association – This fiery bronze shade has dark embers running through its veins to give a gorgeous and heated eye makeup look.
- Smutty Green – This dark moss hued shadow has both cream, green and black waves running through it to give a beautiful emerald pop of colour to the eyes.
- Young Punk – Made with amethyst, lilac and dark powders, this shadow can be used lightly if you want to try a little colour, or wet for a purple pop of colour.
The MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo is a dual baked powder that combines two coordinating colours into one unique shade. This allows the powder to look extra dimensional on your eyelids, fusing together multiple shades to create a gorgeous shimmering effect.
- Joy & Laughter – Pale lilac and punchy amethyst shades make this eyeshadow perfect for adding a hint of unique colour to your lids.
- Love Connection – This beautiful and shimmering golden beige shade has hints of pale and warmer tones running through for a natural look.
Four mineral powders make up the MAC pinwheel, which you can mix together to create unique shades, or use individually for a natural daytime look.
- Fog & Mist – If you like the look of a traditional smokey eye, you will love the Fog & Mist Palette. The colours are reminiscent of a midnight sky, and are perfect for creating a cool finish on the lids.
- Golden Hours – These buttery golden shades are perfect for creating a warm smokey eye. The shades are decadently rich and give a lovely warm to the eyes.
- Great Beyond –
- In the Meadow – These gorgeous Spring-like shades look a painting of daffodils in a meadow. The beautiful colours can be worn on their own or mixed together to create a dazzling finish.
- Pink Sensibilities – Keep your lids looking rosy with this quad of shimmering pink and mauve shades, perfect for wearing from day to night.
These gorgeous palettes of 4 shadows are perfect for taking away on weekends away and on holiday with you when you want your makeup to look its best without taking a multitude of products.
Formulated with baked powders, which glide onto the lid for a beautiful finish, the shadows are super silky and easy to work with, making them the perfect addition to your makeup look.
- A Glimmer Of Gold – These golden glimmering shades range from soft pearl to copper bronze for the perfect Greek Goddess look.
- A Harvest Of Greens – These gorgeous forest colours add a a gorgeous shimmer to your eyes to take them from day to night.
- A Medley Of Mauve – This gorgeous quadrant of pink is the answer to all your girly dreams and ranges from icy pearl to deep shimmering plum.
- A Waft Of Grey – This stunning starry-eyed palette takes inspiration from the midnight sky and twinkling comets.
- Posh Pedigree – For a sultry and modern take on the traditional smokey eye look, choose this palette with shimmering greys and charcoals.
The Pro Longwear Paint Pot is one of the most cult items in MAC’s makeup repertoire.
The shadows themselves are extremely long-wearing, and last up to 15 hours on the lids. Thanks to their creamy formulations, the shadows are extremely easy to work with and glide into the lids to create flawless and buildable coverage.
You can mix the Pro Longwear Paint Pots with other shadows from the MAC range to create your perfect eye shade.
- Shades – Antique Diamond, Bare Study, Blackground, Camel Coat, Chilled On Ice, Chrome Angel, Clearwater, Constructivist, Dangerous Cuvee, Frozen Violet, Groundwork, Indianwood, Layin’ Low, Let Me Pop, Let’s Skate!, Painterly, Perky, Quite Natural, Rubenesque, Soft Ochre, Stormy Pink, Tailor Grey, Vintage Selection.
This silky smooth eye shadow is highly pigmented to give a gorgeous wash of colour to the lids.
It can be used both wet and dry depending on the intensity of colour you want to achieve: choose wet for a deeper shade of the shadow.
Each shadow has been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, making it suitable for both sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Shades – All That Glitters, Amber Lights, Antiqued, Arena, Atlantic Blue, Beautiful Iris, Beauty Marked, Black Tied, Blackberry, Blanc Type, Bronze, Bronze Down, Brown Script, Brulé, Brun, Carbon, Charcoal Brown, Club, Contrast, Coppering, Coquette, Corduroy, Cork, Cranberry, Crème de Violet, Dazzlelight, Deep Truth, Electric Eel, Embark, Era, Espresso, Expensive Pink, Gesso, Girlie, Gleam, Goldmine, Gorgeous Gold, Grain, Greensmoke, Haux, Honesty, Honey Lust, Humid, Jest, Knight Divine, Lucky Green, Malt, Mulch, Mythology, Naked Lunch, Nylon, Omega, Orb, Paradisco, Parfait Amour, Patina, Phloof!, Pink Venus, Plum Dressing, Plumage, Print, Quarry, Red Brick, Retrospeck, Ricepaper, Rule, Sable, Satellite Dreams, Satin Taupe, Scene, Shadowy Lady, Shale, Shroom, Silver Ring, Sketch, Soba, Soft Brown, Star “N” Rockets, Star Violet, Steamy, Sumptuous Olive, Sushi Flower, Sweet Lust, Swish, Swiss Chocolate, Tempting, Texture, Tilt, Trax, Twinks, Vanilla, Vapour, Vex, Wedge, White Frost, Woodwinked.