From a beauty perspective, London Fashion Week is our first insight into the upcoming trends, letting us know what makeup and hair looks will be making waves next season.
Bumble and bumble took us backstage at three very exciting LFW shows to get a glimpse of the action.
Discover the dazzling hair looks from the Sophia Webster, Markus Lupfer and Edeline Lee shows and find our how to recreate them using Bumble and bumble products.
Sophia Webster by Laurent Philippon for Bumble and bumble
For the Sophia Webster show, Laurent Philippon took inspiration from synchronised swimmers to create glitzy, glamorous hair that framed the face.
- Straighten your hair and gather it into a tight pony at the top of your head and use Bumble and bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray to secure.
- Wet down the pony with Bb.Curl Gel-Oil.
- Divide your pony and sculpt finger waves to the front of your head.
- Pin and spray with Strong Finish Hairspray.
- Whilst still wet with hairspray, sprinkle glitter onto the waves.
- Finish with one final spray of Stong Finish Hairspray to set the look in place.