What is La Roche-Posay Eau Thermal?
The natural combination of these mineral and elements is what gives the thermal water its magical properties. It heals, it soothes, it protects and it hydrates. It has been used for decades in La Roche-Posay, France – including within their thermal spa which treats numerous skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, burns and psoriasis. It is a skincare wonder.
How to use La Roche-Posay Thermal spring water?
It comes in a spray bottle which allows quick, even distribution of the product. I personally use it after cleansing every morning and night as a toner (and in between whenever my skin requires some extra love). Just spray or two and let it get absorbed by the skin for few minutes before patting off any access. As well as toning the skin, this spray can be used for all sorts of things:
- Spray it on after shaving to soothe and reduce any irritations.
- Use it on grazes, burns and damaged skin for quick healing.
- Use it after exposure to sun to cool and soothe.
- Use it as a body moisturiser for smooth beautiful skin.
- And a personal favourite – use it to set your makeup!
Trying it out
I have what you would classify as a combination skin type. It tends to get dry around my cheeks and then some days it decides it wants to be oily in the middle so quite a confused skin type really. I am also quite sensitive and my skin has no shame in showing it, so this product alone helps me :
- Fights off dry skin by providing moisture
- Soothes my itchiness and irritation on hotter days
- Heals and calms down any acne or blemishes
- It gives skin a sudden boost when it’s feeling a little tired!
I am in love with this spray and since trying it, I have one in every corner of my home, I’ve stocked up in my car and now even have one on my desk! I honestly would advise everyone to give this water a chance.