Vitabiotics Osteocare Advanced for Strong Bones is a well-balanced formula that provides a rich source of calcium to help maintain strong bones and teeth, as well as the health of the heart, muscles, and nerves. The science of good bone structure.
The number one calcium supplement in the UK, Vitabiotics Osteocare Advanced has been formulated by leading doctors and pharmacists to help maintain healthy bones in men and women of all ages. Based on the very latest scientific research the formula includes the full-recommended daily allowances of calcium and magnesium, which play a vital role in bone development, along with vitamin D and zinc. Vitamin D is necessary for the absorption and utilisation of calcium, and zinc helps in the constant regeneration of bone.
Directions of use:
- Take two tablets per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients (per tablet): calcium 800 mg; magnesium 300 mg; zinc 10 mg; and vitamin D3 (200 IU) 5 µg; selenium 50 µg; copper 1mg; manganese 0.5 mg; and boron 0.6 mg.
Other ingredients: maltodextrin, crosslinked carboxymethylcellulose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.