For best results, apply to dry skin.
Step into the shower and before switching it on, apply a generous scoop to each leg.
1. Start at your ankles and work the salts up to your knees, massaging it into skin with the palms of your hands in circular movements.
2. Massage the salts in around your knees, using your thumb to rub them into calves and backs of knees in small circular movements.
3. Extend the application to thighs (and hips and buttocks if required), applying more palm pressure and using circular massage movements.
4. Once Exfo-Lite has been applied to both legs, switch the shower on and continue to massage the salts into skin until the last traces have been rinsed off. If you prefer a bath, apply Exfo-Lite before you sit down in it and continue to rub the salts into your legs while you soak.
5. Finish by spritzing legs alternately with warm and cold water using the shower attachment, ending with a warm spritz. This little hydro cure, called Swiss spray therapy, enhances the detox by raising your circulation. It also makes your body more receptive to follow on treatments.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Chloride, Maris Salt (Sea Salt), Laureth-4, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Dimethicone, Glyceril Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-100 Stearate, Menthyl Lactate, Citrus Limon Peel Powder, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Carnitine, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Benzoic Acid, Coleus Barbatus Root Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Linalool.