Winner of a Mother & Baby Magazine Gold Award, Weleda Baby Calendula Oil is ideal for daily care and baby massage. This soothing oil is perfect for nourishing sensitive skin and supports the skin’s natural functions protecting it from moisture loss.
After 50 years, this tried and tested oil has become a firm favourite with generations of mums and midwives. Weleda Baby Calendula Oil is not only ideal for a gentle baby massage but it can also be used for cleansing the nappy area and as an all over body moisturiser after bathing. This nourishing oil won’t upset your baby’s delicate skin, and like so much of the Weleda range is vegan-friendly.
Directions of use:
- For daily baby care, after washing or bathing distribute a small amount of oil between hands and apply gently.
- For cleaning whole body – a few drops on cotton wool or pad.
- Take special care of skin folds.
- For baby massage first warm a little oil between hands and distribute evenly.
- Gentle massage will calm nervous and fractious children.
- Soften cradle cap with oil and then remove with comb.
- For dry skin – add a few drops of oil to bath.
- Keep cap and nozzle clean.