Superstar Make-up artist and Daniel Sandler is known around the globe for his fantastic work creating make-up looks for models, celebrities and actresses alike. He has a magical way of expressing his creativity and lucky for us, he has shared his key looks from the London S/S 13 catwalk.
Take a look at the master at work with these specially illustrated pictures he has drawn, showing all the products used for each look.
Pop Culture in Pink
Used for this look:
- Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipstick in Gigi – £13.25
- Daniel Sandler Radiant Sheen – £28.00
- Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation and Concealer – £28.00
- You can also buy the eye shadow and lipstick together in this fantastic Pop Culture Duo.
This look is current, fresh and perfect for the girl who wants to make a statement with a colourful lip. The skin looks refreshed and glowing while keeping all the elements subtle, to let the lip colour Gigi shine.
Pop Culture Marilyn
For this look Daniel has used the:
You can either purchase these products individually or together in our amazing Daniel Sandler London Fashion week bundle – £41.25.
The Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipstick – Marilyn, nourishes lips whilst achieving long-lasting colour. It glides effortlessly over lips to give rich colour that won’t fade or feather.
Pop Culture Red Carpet
This look is created using the following products:
- Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipstick – Red Carpet – £13.25 : This lipstick nourishes whilst achieving long-lasting colour. It glides effortlessly over lips to give rich colour that won’t fade or feather. Wear-enhancing polymers keep the colour in place for hours, without making lips feel dry, tight or uncomfortable.
- Daniel Sandler Radiant Sheen – £28.00 : Radiant Sheen by Daniel Sandler is a four-shade eye pressed shimmer powder that will enhance the eye area. With four colours to choose from, you can create your own look by blending and mixing colours. Apply dry, or wet for a richer lustre, and enjoy the sheer shimmer that these eye shadows exude.
This Red Carpet look can add instant glamour to a day-time look or alternatively be a classic evening make-up style.
For this look Daniel Sandler use:
- The Beautifully Brown Duo – £41.25 – featuring a gorgeous nude lipstick and the Daniel Sandler Eye Shadow Quad – Beyond Sunset:
- Beyond Sunset contains a beautiful combination of matte and metallic shades which add a touch of warmth to your eyes. Two contrasting brown matte shades sit alongside metallic gold and silver, blending easily to give you enhanced, defined and stand-out eyes.
This look is great for an evening out or just for the more daring among us.
To WIN the make up used for this look, simply tell us which is your favourite look from this blog and why.
Finally the last look Daniel Sandler created is the Colour Focus:
Colour Focus Look
This look has ethereal charm and is a real transitional look from day to night.
To WIN the make up used for Beautifully Brown, simply comment below with which is your favourite look from this blog and why.