EA BREEZE by Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup artist
“This colorful smoky eye was inspired by vibrant blue skies and fun days at the beach.”
Created by Elizabeth Arden MUA Rebecca Restrepo, the Sea Breeze look perfectly epitomises the colours of spring and the new trends we are seeing in beauty and on the catwalk. To get this gorgeous fresh look you will need to follow the steps below, and click on the product names to buy the makeup used in this look.
- Smooth Overboard 02 onto the lid through the crease and fade around to the bottom lash line.
- Apply Sandollar 01 on the inside corner of the eye by the tear duct.
- Apply the dark shade of Midnight Sail 01 along the upper and lower lash line.
- Use the light shade of Midnight Sail 01 to highlight the eye at the inner corner.
- Finish off the eyes with several coats of mascara in Black 01.
- Apply First Mate 01 along the highest point of the cheekbones, and at the temples.
- Apply Sunrise 03, starting from the center of the lips and smoothing outward.
SHOP THE POST
Let us know how you get on trying this look!