Here on the Lookfantastic Beauty Hub, there’s nothing we love more than a collaboration with a beauty blogger. Even better when they’ve also joined forces with one of our favourite brands! This week, the lovely Carrie who blogs over at wishwishwish.net, recreates the Heidi-style braid crown with the help of KMS California!
This look is perfect for mid length to long hair in summer, it also keeps it hidden away to protect it from the sun when you’re on holiday.
What you’ll need:
• A handful of hair grips.
• KMS California FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray
• A comb and a hairbrush.
• Hair elastics or small bobbles.
How to get the look:
1. Brush your hair through to make sure there are no knots or tangles.
2. Spray the KMS California FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray into your hair in sections, ensuring the majority of your hair has been spritzed. This will make your hair super easy to handle and will keep the braids in place for hours.
3. Create a centre parting all the way down using your comb, it doesn’t have to be completely even unless you’re a perfectionist!
4. Plait one side so it sits just above your ear, use your brush to make sure it’s smooth and to avoid any kinks, then fasten with a hair elastic.
5. Place your plait across the top of your head and pin in place with a few hair grips, make it as neat as you can, but this will be hidden so you can get away with it a little more.
6. Plait the other side and repeat the process, this time tucking the end of the second plait under the already secured one. Use hair grips to secure the plait as well as any flyaways and spritz with the KMS California FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray to finish.
If you try this at home, we’d love to see how you get on! Tweet us a pic to @lookfantastic!
– See more at: https://www.lookfantastic.com/blog/hair/perfect-crown-braid-easy-steps/#sthash.tRDZSWGJ.dpuf