Oils are a wonderful and luxurious way to pamper your skin. Once reserved for spa treatments, oils are now a staple for many beauty routines and are equally beneficial for all skin types.
We absolutely love using oils so we have gifted you a real treat for your skin this Christmas Eve. Behind door twenty-four of your Beauty in Wonderland Advent Calendar is the Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil.
Packed full of vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals, the Moroccan Rose Facial Oil is the perfect product for a healthy-looking, youthful complexion. Dr. Botanicals is a brand who truly believe in the power of oils and use a vast range of natural plant extracts in their products to make a genuine difference to your skin.
What is inside the Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil?
- Almond Oil – One of the main active ingredients in the Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil. Almond Oil helps to deeply moisturise and nourish but also brighten the skin.
- Vitamin C – Aside from its well known brightening properties, Vitamin C helps to stimulate collagen production for younger looking skin.
- Sea Minerals – Dr. Botanicals use sea minerals which mimic compositions found within the skin to improve skin cell vitality and the overall appearance of your skin.
- Vitamin A – A powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin A aims to rejuvenate the skin, even tone and reduce the signs of ageing.
The Superfood Facial Oil is an ideal product for both your morning and night time skin care routines. When applied in the morning, skin will look instantly revitalised and glowy throughout the day. By night, the Facial Oil works to boost the skins regeneration, essential to plump, healthy looking skin.
Simply dispense 2-3 drops of the Facial Oil onto your hands and massage the rapidly absorbing formula into your skin both day and night.
A Natural Skincare Routine with Dr. Botanicals
- Begin your routine with the Dr. Botanicals Cleanse and Tone Cream. Designed to benefit dry and oil skin types, the cream includes Elderflower Extract to balance the pH of your skin whilst boosting your complexion’s radiance.
- Follow this by applying the Dr. Botanicals Advanced Eye Nutrition Serum to revive the delicate eye area. The combination of Chamomile, Cranberry and Caffeine work to brighten and nourish the skin.
- Massage the Dr. Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil into your skin
- Finally, hydrate your skin with the Dr. Botanicals Free-Radical Protecting Daily Moisturiser. Infused with Coconut Oil and Rose Water, the cream helps to nourish and soften the skin.