Four days into the Christmas countdown, and the weather is bitterly cold. What better product to reveal behind door number 4 than the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream?
This nourishing yet surprisingly lightweight moisturiser helps to immediately repair moisture loss through by repairing the skin’s natural barrier and keeping environmental aggressors out.
It’s infused with a blend of natural botanicals, including Shea Butter Oatmeal and Eucalyptus, which help to seriously nourish, hydrate, soften and smooth dehydrated skin to leave it feeling comfortable and well-moisturised.
It’s especially ideal for those skin types that suffer from conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, and need a gentle cream to soothe irritation, while a powerful formulation works in the background to restore and repair the problem, rather than simply masking it.
You can use it all over the face and body, basically wherever your skin needs it the most! We love using this throughout the winter months when our skin needs extra nourishment without feeling too sticky from oily-textured creams.
The First Aid Beauty Winter Skincare Routine
- Start by cleansing your skin with the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. The formula is PH-balanced, which makes it perfect for sensitive winter complexions. It’s also great at tackling impurities and blemishes, making it great for all skin types.
- Exfoliate your skin using the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. The gentle blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids banish dead cells without stripping your skin and leaving it feeling uncomfortable.
- Rehydrate the skin by using the First Aid Beauty Instant Oatmeal Mask. The nourishing formulation contains a duo of protective oats to soften and smooth dehydrated areas.
- Seal in this moisture by using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal and Aloe Leaf Juice to soothe sore areas from the colder weather.
- Finish your routine with your First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. Need we say more?