We hosted a twitter chat with the UK's #1 Mask brand @originsukPR to answer all your mask and skincare questions. From talking about their cult favourites like Clear Improvement, to their brand new mask primer Maskimizer and their latest foaming deep cleansing mask: By All Greens, we covered it all!
Not sure what mask to use to fix your skincare concern? Origins have just the thing you need!
Exclusive Q&A with Origins
- Q What benefits will we experience from using Maskimizer?
- A Maskimizer is the world’s first mask primer that helps to hydrate and soften skin so it’s in peak condition to accept your mask
- Q What benefits will we experience from using masks?
- A There is an Origins mask for every task and every skincare concern! If you're not sure which one you would prefer, then have a look at our sample pods to give them all a try!
- Q When is best to apply a face mask?
- A You really need 10 minutes to allow a mask to work so whenever is best for you! Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask can be popped on before you go to bed and works while you sleep for a #quickfix
- Q Which product would be the best for dry skin and why?
- Q Why are Origins facemask so great?
- A They are packed with natural ingredients. Don't just take our word for it though, we're also the UK's number one mask brand.
- Q Which product would you recommend for an instant glow?
- A Pair our Original Skin Serum to get an instant pick me up and glow
- Q If you had to pick a hero product from your mask range which would it be and why?
- A Clear Improvement mask is a real hero! The Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to unclog pores leaving skin feeling cleansed and purified
- Q Should we prep our skin before applying a mask?
- A We always recommend cleansing skin before applying a mask and a spritz of #Maskimizer to give your mask an extra boost.
- Q What should we consider when choosing what mask to use?
- A The power of multi-masking! This means using a different mask on different parts of your face. You may need to unclog pores in some areas but are looking to hydrate others. Multi-masking gives you multi benefits!
- Q Do you have any tips for using a face mask in a regular skincare routine?
- A Try a hybrid mask like our new By All Greens. It's a 2 in 1 cleanser and mask to cut the time in half and give a deeper detox #gamechanger
- Q What is the best way to use the new By All greens mask?
- A Apply a thin layer. Don't rub it in, just let it sit. Relax as the foam develops. Wet fingers and massage to remove and rinse well.