Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette
Bringing together subtle neutrals, bold brights and smokey hues, the Born To Run Palette will create the perfect look whatever the occassion. In the signature velvety Urban Decay eyeshadow formula, each shade blends seamlessly together and adorns your eyelid with rich, pigmented colour.
I love how the variety of colours allows me to create endless colour combinations. Unsure where to start? Pick a shade you’re drawn to and try a look using the colours in the same vertical row. You’ll get a complimentary combination every time
– Levi-Jade Taylor, Urban Decay Senior Makeup Artist –
With so many shades, the Urban Decay Born To Run Palette makes an amazing holiday makeup staple. Whether you’re on a city break or a relaxing beach holiday, the palette has all you need to create your perfect look – we can no longer go anywhere without it.
Get the look with AJ Odudu
It’s perfect for my fast-paced lifestyle and the colours are great
– AJ –
Whether she’s relaxing in a yoga studio or DJ-ing late into the night, AJ rocks the Born To Run Palette. To help you recreate the warm-toned smokey eye look she wore to the Urban Decay Summer Solstice party, we’ve broken her look down into easy, simple steps.
- Begin by defining your crease with Weekender, a creamy-beige matte shade, using a fluffy brush. Use swopping motions along your crease to define and sculpt your eye.
- Enhance and deeper with Baja – a gorgeous burnt orange matte. Blend out and diffuse the colour to blend seamlessly with Weekender. Extend just above the crease for a gorgeous blown-out effect.
- Take a flat, packing-on brush and spritz with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Once damp, dip your brush in Accelerate – a divine reddish-copper metallic. Place the colour on the centre of your eyelid for a mesmerising, high-shine effect.
- Go back in with Baja and blend all the colours together.
- Apply the Born To Run 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Double Life to your top and bottom waterline. For added drama, smudge below your bottom lash line and blend with Weekender.
- Complete your look with lashing of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and slay all day.