Redken’s Global Creative Director Guido created the look for the Loewe AW16 Show at Paris Fashion Week. The finished look was a classic chignon, offset with slight movement to add dimension and texture. The chignon itself represented something quite sophisticated and chic. Its clean lines and polished finish created something that was incredibly beautiful to look at. This particular look is a great everyday look if you are looking for something quite graceful and elegant. It also makes a great hairstyle if you are heading to a special occasion, as its simplicity will offset any embellished dress.
How to get the Classic Chignon with Redken
- Spritz Redken’s Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer over towel-dried hair. Brush through to ensure an even application.
- Run Redken Satinwear 02 Prepping Lotion throughout your hair, which will help to create a soft texture and infuse the hair with incredible shine.
- Blow dry your hair. Pull your hair back slightly as you blow dry so that it helps to create a clean texture with slight volume.
- Push back the sides of your hair gently. Spritz Redken Fashion Work 12 all over for long-lasting hold.
- Secure your hair into a low ponytail with an elastic band.
- Twist this ponytail into a low chignon and add bobby pins to keep it in place.