The MICRO Pedi NANO is an innovative, portable pedicure device designed to exfoliate feet and remove dry, hard or rough skin. Its unique, extra-coarse micro-mineral crystal roller spins 360°C at thirty times each second, whilst remaining gentle to skin. No rubbing is required and the hand-held device effortlessly reduces the appearance of cracked heels, calluses and corns and works faster than metal scrapers.
With a compact, lightweight design, the MICRO Pedi NANO is ideal for travelling, so you can immediately achieve silky soft feet wherever you are. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association as beneficial to foot health, the device has been developed with Pedi Flex+ Roller Technology to reduce 99.9% of bacteria. E.N.
- Emjoi MICRO Pedi NANO Portable Pedicure Device
- Extra-coarse micro-mineral crystal roller
- Spins 360°C at thirty times each second
- Exfoliates dry, hard and rough skin
- Ideal for cracked heels, calluses and corns
- Gentle to skin - no rubbing is required
- Hand-held device - easy to use
- Compact, lightweight design for travelling
- Protective cover
- On/off switch
- Battery operated (not included)
Please Note: For hygienic reasons, each roller is recommended for one person only and should not be shared with others.