A delicious fondant icing colour (featured in Look! Magazine), Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish is the new must have shade for the festive season that we simply can’t get enough of it.
Part of the Sweet Time Of The Year collection, this crème de menthe mint will add some on-trend quirkiness to your LBD this season.
Directions of use:
- Always use nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if you don’t need to remove any old polish, as it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish or treatment will last longer.
- Generously apply an Essie basecoat using 8-10 strokes.
- Apply 2 coats of this Essie Nail Polish to seal all edges.
- Finally apply an Essie top coat to seal colour and prolong durability.
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather that one thick one, as it will dry quicker and last longer.
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails.
- Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage.
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself.