This quick drying OPI RapiDry Top Coat protects your nails against yellowing, smearing, smudges and streaks. It gives a perfect finish and ensures that your nail varnish will last.
OPI RapiDry Top Coat has an Extended Wear Technology that helps dry your wet nails quicker for a long lasting, high gloss shine.
Directions of use:
- If you are using RapiDry Top Coat over nail lacquer, first apply OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat or Acylic Nail Base Coat.
- Apply 2 coats of nail varnish.
- To apply RapiDry Top Coat, begin at the centre of your nail, approximately a couple of mm, from your cuticle.
- Let the bristles fan out for maximum coverage and with each brush stroke, brush out to the free edge.
- Wait for 60-90 seconds after your final coat of nail varnish before applying this top coat.
- Apply to each side of the initial brush stroke, overlapping slightly.
- In about 5 minutes, you're ready to go.