Slendertone Abs S7 offers the greatest intensity (up to 150) and number of programmes (10). Within those programmes, there are 7 passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 active programmes (use the belt while doing exercise).
Slendertone Abs S7 Features:
- Fit sizes: Waist: 27”- 47” / 69-119cm.
- 10 programmes: 7 are passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 are active (with physical activity).
- Programmes 1 to 6: Evolved programmes from Initiation to Pro.
- Programme 7: Specific Strength.
- Programme 8: Endurance (can be used with a low cardio activity. E.g. active walk or home bike).
- Programme 9: Beginner Crunch (use the belt while doing front crunches).
- Programme 10: Advanced Crunch (use the belt while doing lateral crunches).
- 0-150 intensity for maximum power to suit all users.
- 0-30 minute treatments.
- Built-in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage.
- Intelligent training system to auto-progress through the programmes.
- Patented 3 pads positioned around waist over the belly button and either side.
- Hand held rechargeable & interchangeable controller – suitable for use with Slendertone Arms Male Accessory.
- Certified to medical safety standards.
* Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.
What's in the Box:
- Slendertone Abs S7 garment.
- Rechargeable controller.
- Medical Grade Gel pads.
- Instruction manual.
- Quickstart guide.
- Travel pouch.
Clinically Proven Results:
All Slendertone products undergo rigorous clinical trials. Slendertone Abs S7 is clinically proven for a firmer and flatter stomach in 4 weeks:
- 100% of users reporting firmer more toned abs.
- 72% increase in abdominal endurance.
- 49% increase in abdominal strength.
- 20 mins = 120 abdominal crunches.
- Rechargeable hand-held controller - works with Arms accessory.
*Clinical trial conducted by Dr. John Porcari, University of Wisconsin, La-Crosse. Flex & Walking (University of Ulster).