Designed to give you a healthy, naturally radiant complexion, the Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil uses unique and natural ingredients for amazing results. It contains Australian medicinal plants, Lemon Ironbark and Lemon Myrtle which work to purify and cleanse the skin whilst Milk thistle seed oil, black cumin seed oil, and pink grapefruit essential oil reduce redness and diminish signs of ageing.
The oil boasts a dry, non-greasy consistency which absorbs instantly into the skin, giving a soft, supple texture to a re-balanced complexion. K.D.
- Lemon Ironbark Essential Oil: Has a delicious lemon candy smell, and also boasts anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and therapeutic properties.
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil: An Australian traditional medicinal oil, it is known for its cleansing and purifying activity.
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil: Has toning and astringent effects, and has also been proven to stimulate the lymphatic system, boost circulation and balance oily skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: A rich plant source of conjugated linoleic acid (super CLA), which boosts ceramide synthesis, increase elasticity and retains skin moisture.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: A powerful therapeutic plant that contains compounds that fight premature ageing by increasing the body's production of immune cells.
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil: Contains silymarin, which is proven to stimulate enzymes and fight toxins.
- Flax Seed Oil: Rich in omega 3, it soothes irritations and softens dry, rough skin.
Directions for use:
- Suitable for all skin types (especially congested, combination or oily), both morning and night.
- Apply in the morning directly to cleansed skin for a luminous glow and additional UV protection, or blend with sunscreen or foundation to impart a dewy, soft-focus finish.
- Apply liberally alone - or layer over Stimulant I or Good Genes.