It’s time to kick the New Year off to a healthy start. Not only are these recipes super quick and easy to make in the morning, they are also packed with a multitude of vitamins and minerals to get your complexion glowing. Full of different fruits, vegetables and sources of protein, they will help you get your morning off to the best start possible!
Top 3 Breakfast Recipes to Get You Healthy
Discover easy ways you can refresh your breakfast routine to make your skin glow and your body super healthy.
Avocado and Poached Eggs on Toast
Ingredients: 1 avocado, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, hint of lemon juice, 2 eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Poach your eggs for 4-6 minutes.
- While your eggs are cooking, mash the avocado with salt and pepper, a hint of lemon juice to prevent it from browning.
- Toast your bread.
- Spread the avocado mixture on the toast and then add your poached eggs on top.
Ingredients: 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 banana, 1tsp of chia seeds, cinnamon to taste.
- Mix the oats, milk and chia seeds together.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, add the banana and cinnamon to taste.
Ingredients: 2 large eggs, 2 bananas, vanilla extract, a handful of berries, honey.
- Blend the eggs, bananas and vanilla extract together.
- Using a ladle, spoon a portion of the mixture into a frying pan. Add the blueberries on top, and cook until desired. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with your favourite berries and honey to taste.