Dry skin can be uncomfortable and irritating; causing itchiness and flaking all over the complexion. To help combat this, we have put together our top picks of the Best Cleansers for Dry Skin that help soothe, calm and rehydrate._
What Causes Dry Skin?
Dry Skin is caused when the skin's natural barrier lacks oils or lipids, and unlike dehydrated skin, is an actual skin type rather than a concern, which can make it harder to treat. Switching to products tailored for dry skin will help to ease symptoms and treat the underlying cause, rather than simply mask it.
Our Picks of the Best Cleansers for Dry Skin
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser
- Eve Lom Cleanser
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Facial Cleanser
- Avène XeraCalm - Replenishing Cleansing Oil
- The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- ESPA Hydrating Cleansing Milk
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser
Which Facial Cleansers are the Best for Dry Skin
If you have dry skin, then you should be on the lookout for ingredients such as shea butter and glycerin, which help to replenish lost moisture within the skin and keep it gorgeously hydrated without feeling oily.
Shop all Cleansers for Dry Skin on LOOKFANTASTIC