Christmas is the perfect time to add a little extra glamour into your beauty routine. If chunky glitter and red lips aren’t really your thing, transform your classic smokey eye by adding a gorgeous metallic shimmer for a Christmas eye look that is perfect for the party season.
The Perfect Christmas Eye Look with Bobbi Brown
No one does luxury glamour better than Bobbi Brown. Specialising in gorgeous, wearable tones; Bobbi Brown is the perfect brand for creating a beautiful, neutral- look this Christmas that will still leave you sparkling.
What You Will Need
- Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Beach Bronze
- Metallic Eyeshadow in Burnt Sugar
- Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Mahogany
- Smokey Eye Mascara
- Eye Blender Brush
- Smokey Eye Liner Brush
How to do a Christmas Smokey Eye
- Apply the Beach Bronze Cream Eyeshadow all over your lid for a wash of colour. Take the Eye Blender Brush and buff out the edges of the colour for a seamless finish.
- Press the Metallic Eyeshadow in Burnt Sugar on top of your Cream Eyeshadow base for an intense metallic sheen.
- Line your lid with the Long-Wear Eye Pencil as close to your lash line as possible. Wing out the line at the outer corner to elongate your eye. Take your Smokey Eye Liner Brush and gently buff over your liner, defusing the colour slightly for a smokey effect. Apply a little liner to your lower lash line and blend.
- Apply a couple of coats of the Smokey Eye Mascara to both your top and bottom lashes.
Following these steps will allow you to create a gorgeous, shimmery smokey eye, perfect for both day and nighttime celebrations.
If you want to intensify your look for an extra special occasion, we love applying the Bobbi Brown Luxe Eyeshadow in Moonstone on top of this eye look. Apply dry for a metallic powder finish or wet for an intensely pigmented, glitter effect.