On top of all their cult products, MAC has especially become famous for their glow-inducing highlighters, which provide exceptional radiance to the skin. With lots of different textures, formulations and colours, it can be hard to navigate your way around which MAC highlighter is best for you. Luckily, we have created an in-depth guide to help you find your perfect one.
Which is the best MAC highlighter for me?
When it comes to achieving that famous MAC glow, there is an array of highlighting products to help you. From the cult Strobe Cream to the new Hyperreal Palette, whatever radiance wattage you want, a MAC highlighter will get you there.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter
- MAC Strobe Cream
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Spray
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter
- MAC Hyperreal Highlighter
This is perhaps one of the most well-known MAC highlighters and is loved by everyone from makeup artists to models and bloggers.
The powder itself is slow-baked, making it super smooth and creamy, while the texture feels like velvet and blends easily into the skin. The result is a “your complexion but better” as the highlight can be worn sheer for a natural radiance, or built up and used wet for a stronger colour.
The highlighter is also infused with MAC’s exclusive 77-Mineral Complex, which is enriched with conditioning extracts such as Shea Butter to help nourish the skin.
- Cheeky Bronze – Light coral with a pale golden glimmer.
- Global Glow – Light golden tan with silver speckles.
- Gold Deposit – As its name suggests, this powder is like a little golden nugget.
- Lightscapade – A candlelit beige with lilac shimmer.
- Soft and Gentle – Pale peachy-bronze.
- Warm Rose – Baby pink with rose shimmer.