An intensive hair and scalp treatment that closely replicates the scalp’s own natural sebum: the body’s natural hair food. Philip B Rejuvenating Oil is a fragrant blend of carrier and essential oils derived from plants, nuts and flowers.
This is the Oil that started it all! Philip B Rejuvenating Oil imparts lipids into dry to damaged hair and scalp. Deep, penetrating and soothing essential oils revive and restore hair's elasticity, resilience, and overall strength while defining your hair, renewing the depth, vibrancy and vitality of your colour and texture, and dissipating the appearance of coarse grey, silver and regrowth. See and feel the results of bouncy, healthy, soft, silky, shiny hair from your very first treatment!
Directions of use:
- 1. Brush dry hair and scalp thoroughly with a natural boar bristle brush.
- 2. Taking one inch sections of dry, unwashed hair, apply oil liberally to the point of saturation (NEVER apply oil to wet hair). Work oil in with your fingers, concentrating one inch from the scalp through the ends. For dry scalp, massage oil directly onto scalp then work through ends. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb. For additional benefit, heat oiled hair with a blow-dryer for one to two minutes. For dry to damaged hair, deep conditioning, and/or dry scalp leave on for twenty minutes to fifteen hours, as desired. Leave on for dry hair 20-45minutes; dry to damaged hair 45minutes – 2 hours; deep conditioning 2-15 hours.
- 3. Before wetting hair, apply Philip B Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo directly on to oiled hair and massage onto scalp and hair for 2-3 minutes to release excess oil. Slowly incorporate a small amount of water to lather and gently pull lather through to ends. Rinse with warm water. Repeat with a light shampoo if necessary.
- 4. Follow with Philip B Light-Weight Deep Conditioning Crème Rinse. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb and leave in hair for a minute. Rinse well.
- 5. Finish with Philip B pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist; comb through with a fine-toothed comb. Do not rinse out. Blow-dry and/or style as usual.