There’s something inherently romantic about 50s movies featuring detectives and femme fatales discovering each other’s dark secrets. Essie Going Incognito Nail Polish harnesses this glamour into a gorgeous emerald hue - perfect for undercover occasions.
Don’t tell anyone we told you, but Essie Going Incognito Nail Polish is an endless dark green, emanating just enough subtle glamour so you won’t ever get caught. Intriguing and effortlessly sexy, this shade is perfect for stating ‘no further questions’.
Directions of use:
- Always use nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if you don’t need to remove any old polish, as it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish or treatment will last longer.
- Generously apply an Essie base coat using 8-10 strokes.
- Apply 2 coats of this Essie Nail Polish to seal all edges.
- Finally apply an Essie top coat to seal colour and prolong durability.
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather than one thick one, as it will dry quicker and last longer
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails. Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself