Hi Maintenance nail colour is a gorgeously light candy floss pink that gives you a beautiful soft shade. This Essie Nail Polish is an innocent, sheer pale pink that will look stunning on your nails.
Essie Hi Maintenance Nail Polish is part of the new Essie Confections of Affection Collection, which contains six new shades that are light and luscious. Sweet gets sassy, pink turns perky and pastels show their passionate side, a special treat to get you in the mood for spring!
Directions of Use:
- Always use nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if you don’t need to remove any old polish, as it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish or treatment will last longer
- Generously apply an Essie basecoat using 8-10 strokes
- Apply 2 coats of this Essie Hi Maintenance Nail Polish to seal all edges
- Finally apply an Essie top coat to seal colour and prolong durability
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather that one thick one, as it will dry quicker and last longer
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails. Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself