The Ordinary’s Retinol Serum 0.2% in Squalane is a water-free, multi-purpose solution formulated to reduce the appearance of pores, dark spots and fine lines, and improve the overall appearance of skin’s texture.
Enriched with a 0.2% concentration of the anti-ageing powerhouse retinol, which is a derivative of vitamin A, the lightweight serum delivers visible plumping and firming effects to your skin. Another key antioxidant ingredient, squalane, protects against UV damage and helps to minimise the risk of sun-induced age spots, leaving you with a more even-looking skin tone.
- ☽ PM
- When to Use: After water-based serums but before heavier treatments.
- Application: Apply a small amount to the face as part of your evening skincare regimen. Do not use with other retinoid treatments. Avoid unprotected solar exposure. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please note: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne. Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of using any form of retinoid including those used in this formulation.
- Retinol: A form of vitamin A that supports cell turnover
- Squalane: A natural moisturising agent and antioxidant
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, BHT.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £14.65Add both to basket
The Ordinary Retinol Serum 0.2% in Squalane 30ml
A hydrating facial serum with retinol and squalane to visibly firm and plump the skin.
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 35 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.