BaByliss 9000 Cordless Hot Brush
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 630 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £31.50 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £21.00 with laybuy
6 instalments of £21.00 with splitit
3 instalments £42.00 with paypal in 3
Experience high-performance styling with the BaByliss 9000 Cordless Hot Brush. Featuring a 30mm barrel with micro-heating matrix heaters, the innovative design provides a constant level of heat for consistent results with long-lasting hold, even when used at a low temperature.
Boasting a sleek black and gold design, the hot brush delivers effortless styling with a professional finish. The unique bristle formation helps to lift the hair at the root and glide down the length of your tresses for a super-silky result. Offering precise control and ultra-fast heat technology, the styler is powered by lithium-ion and gives up to 40 minutes of cordless use, perfect for on the go. Boost the volume and define your style with this must-have beauty tool.
• High performance cordless hot brush
• Large 30mm barrel with revolutionary Micro Heating Matrix heaters that are formed precisely to the shape of the barrel for consistent even heat and effortless styling even at lower temperatures
• Unique bristle design gives perfect control for creating shape, volume and fullness through the hair and adding root lift.
• Ultra-smooth ceramic for smooth results
• Lithium-ion for sustained power performance
• Three temperature settings: 160°C, 170°C, 180°C
• Ready to use in seconds
• Three-hour fast charge for 40-minute use at maximum temperature
• Intelligent charge level indicator
• Multi-voltage for worldwide use
• Sleep mode and auto-safety shut-off
• Travel storage case with heat-protective lining
• Heat protection mat and heat protection styling glove
• 2 year guarantee
- Once the styler is switched on it will automatically start heating up to160°C.
- There are 3 temperature settings 160°C, 170°C and 180°C which are indicated by the LEDs as shown below.
- To select the temperature setting press the on/off button once, twice or three times.
- The LEDs will flash when your styler is heating up and will stop flashing once the target temperature is reached and it is ready to use.
- If you have delicate, fine, bleached or coloured hair, use the lower heat setting. For thicker hair, use the higher heat setting. We suggest when using it for the first time you test the heat settings to ensure you’ve got the correct temperature for your hair type. Start on the lowest setting and increase the temperature as necessary.
- Ensure your hair is dry and combed through.
- Divide hair into sections. Please note that before styling make sure the universal heat glove is worn on the hand which is guiding the hair around the barrel.
- Take a section of hair and place the styler barrel under the hair section close to the scalp, hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots.
- Glide the hot brush through the hair section and start to rotate the brush away from your head.
- As you reach the ends of the hair section, continue rotating the brush to roll the ends under. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow hair to cool before combing through.
- To switch off your styler please press and hold the on/off button for 2 seconds. The gentle notification sound indicates the styler has switched off. Allow to cool before storing away.