- Q How many hours sleep would you recommend for the average adult?
- A There's so much research on this and so many experts have different opinions. It's said to be between 7 and 9 hours each night but I think it completely depends on you as a person. I definitely need my 8 hours.
- Q Have you ever experienced difficulties sleeping and if so, how did this affect your day to day life?
- A Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE my sleep and I generally sleep pretty well... when I don't you'll know about it! A good night's sleep makes me happier, calmer and more energised.
- Q Experts are always telling us about the importance of sleep. Are there any particular tips or habits we can adopt to achieve high quality sleep?
- A It's about finding what works for YOU. What works for me won't necessarily work for you. Find those small steps that will make a difference. I personally focus on the things I can change like reading in bed every night, even if it's only for ten minutes, as it makes me physically put down my phone and it provides the perfect escapism from the day. I also love a soak in the bath with the Tranquillity Bath Foam or the Perfect Night's Sleep Bath and Shower Drops.
- Q Please tell us more about the NEOM Organics Scent to Sleep range, how can these products help to improve our sleep routine?
- A Our sleep range is a mix of home fragrance, bath and body and facial skincare - all formulated with 100% natural fragrances using a blend of 19 essential oils including English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine. The latest addition to the range is our Perfect Night's Sleep Natural Multi Mineral Bath Salts - they contain 84 minerals that are essential to our daily health and wellbeing. They're packed with organic Pink Himalayan Salt, Safflower and Jojoba Oil as well as 13 relaxing essential oils.
- Q Do you swear by any particular foods or drinks that have a calming effect before bed?
- A I always take a magnesium tablet and I try not to eat too close to bedtime but if I'm really hungry I'll go for something that is naturally rich in magnesium like a banana or a handful of nuts.
- Q Which NEOM Organics products do you take away with you when travelling?
- A I'd take all of them if I could but I definitely can't live without our three-step skincare routine: the Perfect Night's Sleep Cleansing Balm, followed by the Perfect Night's Sleep Facial Oil and a spritz of our Pillow Mist on my bedding.
Writer and expert
Our team of beauty experts cover everything from makeup to skincare, picking out the most effective products from the best brands and latest trends. Stay up to date on everything beauty with the LOOKFANTASTIC blog, and find all your essentials in one place.