When NARS launch a new product, we know it’s going to be very special indeed. The launch of the Wanted Palette lived up to all its hype, and it’s safe to say we have fallen head over heels.
With 12 eyeshadow shades to choose from to create a multitude of looks, it might just well be our favourite palette from the brand yet. Did we mention it’s limited edition? You may just want to snap it up before it goes out of stock forever.
What shades are included?
This stunning palette contains 12 shades with varying finishes so you can create your perfect and “most wanted” eye makeup look. High-pigment formulas blend seamlessly into the skin for a silky and long-lasting finish that lasts all day (and night) long.
- Biarritz – A gorgeous neutral cream, which makes a lovely base for colour shadows on top
- Satisfaction – Pink with golden shimmers
- Delirium – Rose with a metallic & glimmering finish
- Temptress – Paprika in a satin finish
- Seven Heaven – Sandy matte
- Shadow Hill – Leather matte
- Mendoza – Shimmering pink with a copper finish
- Wicked Game – Deep cranberry with a satin finish.
- Shooting Star – Glittering champagne (what else?)
- La La – Golden Bronze with a hint of shimmer
- Fallen Star – Pale glittering gold
- Coconut Grove – Matte brown
How to use the palette
Always start by using an eyeshadow primer, such as the NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Base. It helps create a blank canvas which prevents smudging and creasing; one of the most important qualities when using shimmering and colourful shades.
Because the palette is so versatile, you can use the shades in any way you like to create an individual look, but we have some top tips in case you don’t know where to start.
- Press any of the shimmer shadows onto your lid for a wash of sheer colour and glimmer.
- Use any of the satin shadow shades underneath the eye to create a reverse and modern smokey eye.
- For a strong effect, apply the glitter shadows over the matte ones; it looks stunning for an evening.