The Acnecide Face Wash Spot Treatment with benzoyl peroxide is an expertly formulated wash-off treatment for facial acne, helping to nurture skin in need of attentive care.
Suitable for mild acne, the topical face wash is enriched with the active ingredient 5% benzoyl peroxide, helping to remove up to 95% of bacteria which leads to acne spots.
Infused with glycerine, the ultra-hydrating formula helps to replenish the skin’s natural barrier with moisture while AC microsphere technology helps to cleanse the skin of excess oil.
- Check the warnings and precautions on the label before use.
- This is a medicinal product for adolescents and adults over 12 years of age.
- Benzoyl Peroxide may cause irritation to skin that is not used to using it, but with careful introduction, your skin can become more tolerant.
- For 1st time users: start by applying evenings only and on alternate days. gradually you can increase applications up to a maximum of twice daily.
- Full instructions can be found in the patient information leaflet in the pack.
- If at any time your acne gets worse, please see a doctor or pharmacist for more advice.
- This product may bleach hair and fabrics eg clothes, bed linen and towels. be careful to avoid contact of the gel with these things. Ensure you have washed your hands thoroughly after applying it.
How to use:
1. Wet the area to be treated with water
2. Squeeze out a small amount of the gel onto hands and apply over the affected areas to be treated.
2.b allow the wash gel to sit on the skin for contact time of 1-2 mins and follow with thorough rinsing with water. Gently pat skin dry
3. NOTE: applying more product will not clear acne any quicker, but may lead to skin irritation!
4. You may follow application of the treatment with a moisturiser, which can help to reduce any irritation. Avoid strong sun exposure while treating your spots. a moisturiser with SPF for the day time may be useful.
5. if your skin becomes irritated, you can reduce the frequency of application until your skin recovers. If your skin does not recover, please see a doctor or pharmacists for more advice.
Hydrous Benzoyl Peroxide Equivalent To Benzoyl Peroxide 5% W/W. Other Ingredients: Docusate Sodium, Disodium Edetate, Poloxamer 182, Carbomer 940, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerol, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, And Purified Water.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £17.98Add both to basket
Acnecide Face Wash Spot Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide 50g
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 50 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.