6 weekly payments from £4.50 with laybuy
Discover effortlessly smooth skin with the Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub from First Aid Beauty. The body scrub features 10% alpha hydroxy acid, a chemical exfoliant that works to remove dead skin cells and visible bumps.
Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, the scrub delivers natural exfoliation to reveal a silky soft surface. The formula combines the benefits of a chemical peel and micro-dermabrasion with 10% AHA exfoliants, including glycolic acid and lactic acid, which work to refine the look of the skin’s texture. Enriched with natural bisabolol, the scrub is rich in antioxidants and boasts soothing benefits post-exfoliation.
- ☼ AM / ☽ PM
- When to Use: In the shower.
- Application: Apply onto wet skin and gently massage with fingertips onto the areas of concern. Rinse and pat dry.
- Routine: Use one to two times a week and follow with moisturiser.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs): Plant or synthetically-derived acids that exfoliate and visibly refine texture
- Lactic Acid: An AHA that removes dead skin cells
- Glycolic Acid: A natural exfoliant that helps to visibly refine and brighten the skin
- Bisabolol: A natural ingredient with soothing benefits
Pumice, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-20, Steareth-21, Myristic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £51.00Add both to basket