Curable under UV or LED lamp, Mylee’s MyGel Gel Polish glides on an ultra-glossy coat of colour with a high-shine, smudge-proof finish.
Drying as a chip-resistant gel, the nail polish offers long-lasting benefits while maintaining the same vibrancy for up to three weeks after application. Plus, the finger-fitting brush covers the whole nail in one swipe, promoting a more precise, mess-free painting process.
How To Apply Gel Polish:
1. Wash and dry your hands (do not apply any hand creams or oils).
2. Use the cuticle stick to gently push back cuticles.
3. Use Mylee nail file to shape the free edge of your nails.
4. Remove the shine from the nail plate with a buffing block.
5. Sanitise the nail plate with Prep + Wipe using Lint Free Wipes
6. Apply MYGEL Base Coat and cure nails for 30 secs using Mylee LED Lamp or 120s when using the UV Lamp.
7. Apply one coat of the MYGEL colour and cure nails for 30s using the LED Lamp or 120s with a UV Lamp.
8. Apply MYGEL Top Coat and cure nails for 30s LED Lamp or 120s UV Lamp.
9. Sanitise the Top Coat using Prep + Wipe and the lint-free wipes.
10. Apply cuticle oil on cuticles.
How To Remove Gel Polish:
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the topcoat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place it onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap.
3. After 10 minutes, firmly pull the pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with a cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
Acrylates Copolymer, Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Diacrylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax May Contain +/- Mica, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Ci 77266 (D&C Black 2), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarine - Blue), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), Ci 15850 (D&C Red 6), Ci 15880 (D&C Red 34).