This product is coming soon! Add to your wishlist to receive an in stock email notification
Other customers purchased instead
3 instalments of £89.66 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £44.83 with laybuy
6 instalments of £44.83 with splitit
3 interest free payments of £89.66 with PayPal Pay in 3
The PMD Personal Microderm Elite Pro is an innovative at-home microdermabrasion device, designed to offer professional results. Combining patented spinning disc technology with calibrated vacuum suction, the kit works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, blemishes and enlarged pores.
The suction function helps to increase circulation and improve elasticity, leaving skin feeling firmer and more radiant. The exfoliating discs, embedded with aluminium oxide crystals, work to remove the top layer of dead cells, helping to reveal a youthful-looking and smooth complexion.
With three speed and suction settings and a range of exfoliation discs, the device offers a completely customisable experience.
- Patented spinning disc
- Perfectly calibrated variable vacuum suction
- Three speed settings
- Luxe face, body, & blackhead caps
- Extended range of discs
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Personal Microderm Elite Pro Device - Rose
- Face, Body, & Blackhead Caps
- Extended Range of Discs
- Charger & Case
1. Prior to using the PMD, it is important to thoroughly cleanse the skin, making sure that it is free from all make up, dirt, and oils. Once the skin is clean, allow it to dry completely before you begin.
2. Before using the tool on your face, practice on your arm and on your neck. These areas are not as sensitive as the face and will allow you to get used to motion and the way a treatment is performed.
3. Use the white disc first. This disc is our most sensitive disc. It is important to see how your skin responds to this disc before moving on to more abrasive discs.
4. After you have tested the unit on your arm and/or neck and feel ready to move on to your face, use a free hand to pull the skin tight in the treatment area and continue to move the PMD Personal Microderm in an upward motion across the skin. Do not make more than two passes over one area during the treatment.
5. Following the treatment, use a toner to neutralize the ph balance in the skin and a recovery moisturizer.
6. After each use, clean the cap and the disc with rubbing alcohol or an antibacterial soap.
7. Wait 6-7 days between treatments.