3 instalments of £94.47 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £47.23 with laybuy
6 instalments of £47.23 with splitit
3 interest free payments of £94.47 with PayPal Pay in 3
Discover a comprehensive spa and beauty treatment at home with the Talika Genius Light, a wearable device that boasts multiple anti-ageing skincare benefits.
Inspired by powerful NASA technology, the device combines Light Therapy® and electrostimulation to offer eight innovative treatments: first wrinkles, global anti-ageing, anti-dark spots, anti-blemishes, anti-stress, radiance boost, detox and after sun.
Working to support the natural production of collagen in order to lift and firm the facial contours, the device also stimulates microcirculation to promote a stronger defence against pollution and other environmental aggressors.
Whether used to balance and brighten the skin tone, soothe inflammation or boost the efficacy of cosmetic treatments, the Genius Light will ensure a radiant, healthy and youthful-looking complexion.
USB cable supplied.
1. Place Genius Light mask on your face like glasses. Make sure the gold electrodes on both sides of the mask make contact with your skin. Adjust the strap to fit your head. Remove the mask.
2. Turn on Genius Light by pressing the central button. Select your language and the “light” or “light + electrostimulation” mode, then choose the desired beauty care programme.
3. Dampen your face using a water spray or your usual day cream to facilitate conduction.
4. Press the central button to start the preferred programme.
5. Place Genius Light on your face and secure the strap.
6. If you chose “LIGHT + electrostimulation”, press the up/down arrows to adjust the intensity levels (from 1 to 20).
7. The programme will stop automatically with a beep.
WARNINGS – DO NOT USE THE DEVICE UNDER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
• Not suitable for people with metal implants in the head
• If you are pregnant, breast feeding or if you have had a baby in the last 6 months
• Following an episode of sunstroke (2 weeks)
• On skin which is “unwell” (irritated, cuts, allergy, swollen skin, infected skin…)
• On recent scars (less than 12 months)
• Sufferers of epilepsy
• Individuals who wear a pacemaker
• Individuals who wear braces (for electrostimulation treatments only)
In case of doubt, seek medical advice.