6 weekly payments from £3.00 with laybuy
Boasting a rich, dense formula which spreads easily over your skin, the Anthony skincare for men Shave Cream will allow you to enjoy a close and comfortable shave. Formulated with squalene to lubricate your skin, the shaving cream also contains eucalyptus and rosemary extracts which work as natural antiseptics, whilst an infusion of hops helps to relax the skin. Free from benzocaine, it will soften your beard hair and cool your skin on contact, without clogging up your pores. - L.M.
- Aloe Vera: A super hydrator that helps to reduce irritation and soothe skin. Some research indicates that it may also have skin healing properties.
- Eucalyptus: Has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Peppermint: Energises and refreshes the skin and has relaxing, aromatherapeutic benefits. Excellent for oily skin, it also has antibacterial properties.
- Squalene: Derived from wheat germ, it moisturises and softens the skin and beard hairs.
Directions for Use:
- Apply an even, thin layer onto a wet face with your hand
- When using a brush, apply a small amount to the tip of the brush, wet and apply to the skin in a circular motion to lift the facial hair
- Shave and rinse off
Water, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfo- Acetate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Arachidyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthoxy- Propanediol, Propanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £40.00Add both to basket