The Red Carpet is always a great place to spot incredible makeup and beauty ideas from the stars and their celebrity makeup artists. At this year’s BAFTAs, we fell in love with the two looks by Lancôme ambassadors Penelope Cruz and Kate Winslet, and we were dying to know how to recreate their gorgeous Make Up looks. Luckily for us, Lancôme let us into the secret and we can now share with you exactly what products were used to get both Cruz and Winslet awards season ready. So dust off your best dress girls, because with these two beautiful looks, you’ll find yourself wanting to go out and celebrate in style!
The Penelope Cruz Makeup Look
The Penelope’s beautiful Lancôme look was a blend of golden-brown hues and subtle nude tones for a look of understated beauty.
- Begin by applying Advanced Génifique Serum to prep the skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply Teint Miracle Foundation in your chosen colour (Penelope’s is 03); starting from the nose and working your way outwards.
- Fill in your eyebrows and comb them through using Lancôme’s Le Crayon Sourcils (Penelope used 020 Chatain)
- Apply Lancôme’s Hypnôse Star Eyes Shadow Palette in ST1 for gorgeous golden-brown smoky eyes.
- Next, line the eyes using Le Crayon Khol Waterproof Eye Liner in 02 Brown and blend out.
- Apply lashings of Grandiose Black Mascara for the ultimate fluttering lashes.
- Line your lips using Le Contour Pro Lip Liner in 211 Beige Rose, and finish with a sweep of L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in 250 Beige Mirage.
#LFBEAUTYTIP – We love to apply lipstick with a lip brush to give us a better finish and more intense burst of colour.