If you have dry or dehydrated skin, a Hyaluronic Acid serum should be a staple in your skincare routine.
Known to hydrate, plump and add enhance your skin’s natural radiance, Hyaluronic Acid serums quench your skin, smooth our the appearance of fine lines and leave skin smooth and supple with a healthy glow.
Often very lightweight in formula, they are to be used before your moisturiser to give your skin an extra boost of hydration and enhance the efficacy of the products you apply on top.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Found naturally in our bodies, Hyaluronic Acid is a large sugar molecule that holds moisture between our skin cells and is essential to the plump, hydrated appearance of our skin.
With the ability to hold up to 1000x its own weight in water, the ultra-lightweight ingredient can be used on all skin type to deliver much needed moisture and never leaves the skin feels greasy or sticky.
Which is the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
To help you find the perfect hydrating serum for you and your skin type, we have curated an edit of ten of the best Hyaluronic Acid serums which works wonders to plump, hydrate and smooth your complexion.
10 best Hyaluronic Acid serums
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Facial Serum
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Marine Hydration Booster
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydration Support Formula
- Paula’s Choice Resist Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
- The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- SkinCeuticals H.A. Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier
- Lumene Nordic Hydra [Lädhe] Arctic Dew Quenching Aqua Serum