Sometimes our skin is in need of an SOS treatment to bring it back to life.
Packed with skin-loving ingredients, face sheet masks are our favourite quick-fix treatments for skin in need of a little TLC. Originally created and developed in South Korea, sheet masks have undoubedtly contributed to the popularity of K-Beauty all over the world.
Made from a lightweight cloth or paper, face sheet masks are saturated in potent serums to plump, smooth and hydrate your complexion. Fuss-free and so easy to use, sheet masks require no water and simply need to be applied, left on for 10-15 minutes then removed.
After trying and testing so many sheet masks, we have carefully curated an edit of the best sheet face masks to quench and re-energise your skin for a healthy, radiant finish.
8 best sheet face masks to hydrate and soften the skin
- Lancôme Génifique Hydro Mask
- yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask
- Carita Ideal Hydration Hydro-Bandage Biocellulose Mask
- STARSKIN Hydrating Coconut Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask
- Origins Flower Fusion Hydrating Sheet Mask
- Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion
- Lancer Skincare Lift & Plump Sheet Mask
- Sanctuary Spa Nourishing Rose Petal Hydrogel Mask