Whatever Christmas means to you, there’s undoubtedly one thing that almost everyone has in common: a choc-a-block social calendar. From end of year parties to fancy dinners out, in December there’s certainly a lot happening.
Here at lookfantastic, we understand how much you’ll want to look and feel your best this festive period, and we also know that the way your skin looks and feels contributes massively to this. Fortunately, our December Beauty Box has a fantastic selection of haircare and skincare products inside to help get your Christmas Party skincare routine started. Let us show you how…
Real Chemistry Luminous 3 Minute Peel
To ensure your party makeup glides on with ease and looks as flawless as can be, its important to exfoliate your skin thoroughly. Work this exfoliating Real Chemistry face peel over slightly damp skin and see it working right before your eyes.
- Spread gel thinly and evenly over your face, and quickly massage into the skin in light circular motions.
- After 20 seconds you will feel solids forming under your fingertips – this is the peel activating with your dead skin.
- Massage for 2-3 minutes and follow with a thorough cleanse.
Tips from the experts: We recommend doing this peel in the shower to ensure your pores are wide open and the water pressure removes all the tiny solids from your skin.
Prai Platinum Firm & Lift Crème
After exfoliating, it’s crucial that you replenish your skin with a deep moisturising treatment. Prai’s Platinum Firm & Lift Crème redefines facial moisturising. Infused with Platinum, one of the Earth’s most coveted precious metals, this moisturiser fights signs of ageing whilst sculpting the face to reveal a more defined complexion – perfect before applying a full face of makeup!
- Take a small coin size amount and blend into cleansed, exfoliated, and toned skin twice a day.
- Follow with eye cream as required.
Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer
Party hair comes in a range of styles, but it almost always requires a great deal of heat from various styling tools. That’s where this Bumble & Bumble product comes in. Specially formulated with a range of lightweight oils to tame, defrizz, detangle and protect, and suitable for all hair types (but especially good for dry or colour-treated hair).
- Before styling, spritz through damp hair and brush thoroughly.
- Spray over day 2 hair to refresh and re-style as necessary.