A glycolic acid peel is perfect to use if you suffer from any kind of pigmentation, dulling or breakout.
Their powerful formulas help to slough away the top layer of skin (which is often trapped with dead cells, sebum and impurities) and promote a clearer more clarified complexion.
What is a glycolic acid peel?
A glycolic acid peel is a type of chemical exfoliation which encourages cellular turnover to rid the skin of dead cells and reveal a smooth and glowing complexion.
Unlike a glycolic toner, a peel tends to offer more visible results in a shorter period of time as they are often more concentrated formulas.
Which are the best glycolic acid peel products?
- Lumene Nordic C (Valo) Glow Reveal Peeling Mask
- Vichy Idealia Peeling
- Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- Alpha H Beauty Sleep Power Peel
- SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight Corrective Cream
- Philosophy Microdelivery Overnight Peel
- Carita Progressif Neomorphose Micro-Peel Essence
- ALGENIST Genius Ultimate Anti-Ageing Bi-Phase Peel