3 instalments of £16.33 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £8.16 with laybuy
6 instalments of £8.16 with splitit
3 interest free payments of £16.33 with PayPal Pay in 3
Urban Decay’s best-selling line of Naked palettes has a futuristic new addition. Taking inspiration from the brand’s signature purple shade, the Naked Ultraviolet Palette explores a vivid colour spectrum, offering impactful yet versatile shades. With twelve carefully curated shades, this eyeshadow edit honours the brand’s experimental history, while focusing on the future of beauty. Inspired by the lightning-speed advances of digital culture, the brand have hacked new methods of eyeshadow creation to exceed all expectations.
Housed in an abstract purple packaging with debossed metallic lettering, the Ultraviolet palette stands out from the crowd. Complete with a mirror and dual-ended brush, the palette opens to reveal a spectrum of peachy neutrals, luscious lilacs, magnetic violets and blacklight purples to provide endless options for day and night. Offering a range of pigmented mattes, reflective metallics and holographic shimmers, the palette boasts a range of textures and finishes to allow you to create a dimensional eye look. Add a playful hint of purple to your daytime looks or go all out with a violet smokey eye. Applying with a luxurious velvety texture, the super-charged shadows offer rich pigmentation for maximum impact.
Lucid is a new transformer shade, adding a holographic green pearl shift to any look. Layer over everything from neutrals to deep purples to create an Ultraviolet shift. Cyber Punk and Purple Dust offer futuristic updates on UD’s iconic purple eyeshadows. Enter virtual reality with reflective 3D pearls and unexpected shade-shifting finishes. Bold yet surprisingly wearable, Naked Ultraviolet is the palette your eyeshadow wardrobe has been waiting for.
Trippin’ (Warm ivory satin)
Mind Slip (Soft peach matte)
Dazed (Golden pink shimmer with micro-pearls)
Hacked (Nude mauve matte)
V.R. (Raspberry sparkle with iridescent micro-shimmer)
Lucid (Holographic green pearl shift)
Optimized (Lavender matte)
Warning (Bright pink satin with a purple shift)
Cyber Punk (Violet shimmer with pink micro-shimmer)
Euphoric (Cool toned light purple with blue shift)
Purple Dust (Ultraviolet with iridescent micro-shimmer)
Digital (Smokey black with red micro-shimmer)
How to use:
- Try the first 7 shades (left to right) for a quick and easy swipe of colour or layer up to create a soft, multi-dimensional eye look.
- Use the deeper 5 shades on the right to level up your look and create a super smoky eye or a rich, hazy purple look.
- Top off with Lucid, V.R., and Euphoric to easily transform any shade into a holographic colour.
- Prime lids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for extra vibrant colour and all-day, crease-free wear.
- For extra intensity, pair with 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil.
- Set your look for up to 16 hours with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.