3 instalments of £34.00 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £17.00 with laybuy
6 instalments of £17.00 with splitit
3 interest free payments of £34.00 with PayPal Pay in 3
Achieve a range of curls with the BaByliss PRO Perfect Curl MKII, a hair curling tool with three curl modes to create a choice of tight, defined or loose curls.
Built with ground-breaking auto-curl technology, the hair curlers automatically draw hair into a ceramic curl chamber before softly holding and heating hair from all directions. An advanced curl management system automatically adjusts the central barrel depending on the curl setting chosen, and controls hair tension while regulating heat and time to create the desired curl effect. It also offers curl direction control, a feature that allows you to choose between a uniform or natural curl finish. The easy-to-use curlers will create effortlessly beautiful, free-flowing and long-lasting curls.
- Ceramic curl chamber for smooth curls
- 3 timer settings with audio beep indicator
- 3 heat settings (180°C, 200°C, 230°C)
- Powerful heating system ready to use in seconds
- Curl direction control (uniform or natural finish)
- Suitable for shorter and longer hair lengths
- On/Off switch with on indicator light
- Heat ready indicator
- 20-minute sleep mode function
- Auto shut off
- Salon length swivel cord
Always ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through before styling. When creating defined and loose curls take sections of hair that are no bigger than 3cm wide. When creating tight curls, the smaller the section the tighter the curl. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, we advise you to use even smaller sections. The result will depend on the section size and the temperature selected.
Simply select a curl mode to choose from tight curls, defined curls or loose curls. The advanced curl management system will automatically adjust the central barrel and carefully control the hair tension to suit the chosen curl mode and use the Curl Direction Control to create either a uniform or natural finish.
There are 3 heat settings to select from; 230˚C, 200˚C, 180˚C. We recommend always starting with the lowest temperature setting and increasing the level of heat as required.
- Setting (230°C) - for thick or wavy hair
- Setting (200°C) - for normal textured hair
- Setting (180°C) - for delicate, fine or coloured hair
- Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through.
- Separate a section of hair that is no bigger than 3cm.
- The hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions to effortlessly form the curl.
- The automatic beep indicator will start as soon as the handles are closed together. There will be 5 individual beeps. Hold the styler still with the handles closed together until the end of the individual beeps.
- It is very important that you release the handles fully, and then gently pull the styler away from the head to free the hair and