After spending time creating the perfect look, the last thing we want is for our makeup to look anything less than perfect for the rest of the day. That’s where setting sprays come in.
Promising to lock your look in place and keep your makeup looking fresh and perfect through hours of wear, setting sprays can also add enhance the finish of your skin, softly mattifying or adding much needed radiance to the complexion.
To help you find your perfect spritz, we have curated an edit of the best setting sprays which, through extensive testing, we know to keep your look in place all day and all night long.
11 best setting sprays
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – Summer Solstice Beached Edition
- Morphe Continuous Setting Spray
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Spray – Goldlite
- Lancôme Setting Spray
- Bobbi Brown Primer Plus Hydrating Setting Spray
- Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray
- Ciaté London Dewy Spritz Prime and Set Spray
- PIXI Makeup Fixing Mist
- Laura Geller New York Spackle Mist Restore with Coconut Water
- First Aid Beauty Vital Greens Face Mist + Setting Spray
- Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Glow Perfecting Mist