Create the perfect manicure with the Mylee MyGel 5-in-1 Builder Gel in Clear. This multi-benefit formula allows you to shape the nails of your dreams, offering long-lasting professional results.
The gel can also be used to attach decals and jewels, providing either a strong protective base coat or a tough and long lasting top coat. Easy to use, even for beginners, the gel provides an ultra-smooth finish that guarantees a glossy, mirror-like shine.
To strengthen natural nails:
- After nail prep has been completed, apply Builder Gel and cure under UV or LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- Apply colour gel and cure for 30-60 seconds. Build to get the desired colour effect.
- Instead of Top Coat apply layer of Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds.
- Remove tacky layer using Mylee’s Prep and Wipe.
To extend the nails & shape:
- After nail prep has been completed, apply base coat and cure under UV or LED lamp.
- Attach nail form and use brush to apply Mylee 5 in 1 Builder Gel over entire nail, extending the tip to create desired shape. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply the second layer of Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds. Repeat this up to 4 times to achieve desired length and thickness.
- Remove nail form, then file tip into shape.
- Apply colour coat and top coat as normal.
- (You can also use this to build on top of nail tips attached with adhesive
To attach decals/Jewels or encapsulate sequins:
- Prep the nail and apply colour.
- Apply a dab of Builder Gel where you want to place the jewel/decal.
- Using tweezers, pick up the jewel and place it on the nail, then cure for 60 seconds.
- Use the Builder Gel to apply another layer of Builder Gel over the decal and full nail, to encapsulate the item and stick it firmly. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Wipe away tacky layer using Prep and Wipe.
Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyl Acetate, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenylketone, Acetic acid, CI 60725 [D&C Violet No. 2].